+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Bad Experiences Thread, IJT - Ink Jets & Toners - makingitgreen.co.uk ARGHHH in Purchasing and Trading; I'd totally endorse this. Their concept seemed good at first but the inability to listen to customer feedback about their ...
    Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I'd totally endorse this. Their concept seemed good at first but the inability to listen to customer feedback about their excessive marketing ploys is the killer.

Thank Post
    NOt really had too much trouble with them or their re-fills. We mainly use them for HP2600 but i will definatley be keeping my eye on them now.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,577 Times in 1,414 Posts
    I have had so many problems with IJT 2600 toners I'm not using them anymore I'm getting some compatibles from CP.

The IJT 2600 are recycled refilled toners and they tell me hp do this themselves also trouble is HP can probably refill their own toners to an oem level.

It was mainly the magentas we had problems with, to be fair when I complained to IJT about them they did replace all of my IJT toners with HP oem ones I think it depends on who you speak to.

But I get fed up with the constant phone calls especially if I've just asked for prices then they phone me everyday to see if I'm going to order.

Ben

Thank Post
    We have stopped using IJT's toner cartridges but still got some HP45s and 78s. None of the 78s worked and they didn't seem overly surprised. They were going to send me replacement HP cartridges but I'm still waiting and they won't reply to my emails. Funny thing is we are holding a payment of 800 until it is resolved.

I recently read an article about the previous owner of their parent company. He was allegedly banned from being a company director but the implcation was that his wife now runs the outfit. ?

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigat...-to-grind.html
    Last edited by laserblazer; 14th November 2008 at 07:32 PM.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by laserblazer View Post
    We have stopped using IJT's toner cartridges but still got some HP45s and 78s. None of the 78s worked and they didn't seem overly surprised. They were going to send me replacement HP cartridges but I'm still waiting and they won't reply to my emails. Funny thing is we are holding a payment of 800 until it is resolved.

I recently read an article about the previous owner of their parent company. He was allegedly banned from being a company director but the implcation was that his wife now runs the outfit. ?

Got a fax to grind? - Investigations
    Update:I received an email on Tuesday from their Sales Manager who was a bit narked by my comments. He did agree that there had been a slight breakdown in communications and yesterday our defective compat HP78s were replaced with genuine ones. My New Year's (early) resolution will be to stick to HP's own.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,391 Posts
    Blog Entries
    in the 4 years my school has been using them we have only ever had 1 problem with a magenta toner leaking, and we sent them the printer (which i marked with a UV pen) and asked them for a replacement plus original toners, true to there word they sent me one, so I cant complain. Mind you I do put 100 a month there way (give or take) and I am a regular customer so they dont give me any hassle.

Thank Post

Smile IJT compatible inkjet cartridges for Brother

Unlike others, I have found these IJT inkjet cartridges reliable and very economical.

I had a problem when a code I entered on an order form appeared to be accepted, but the promised 25% reduction was not made.

On emailing the company the matter was rectified in a polite way, and my credit card reimbursed.

I reamin a very satisfied customer.

Thank Post
    We have 4 HP2600s. They all leak toner but some worse than others. Genuine HP seem better and we have bitten the bullet and said only HP for the office machine. The curriculum ones will have to live with compats because it is way too expensive otherwise.

Why is it that magenta seems to be the worst for leaking?

IJT

Thank Post

Let us help

Hello All,

I am sorry to see the apaarent issues on this forum that do not seem to have been brought to our attention/addressed.

All IJT remanufactured products do come with a full 12 month warranty stating they will perform at least to the same quality as an original, same print life and will not affect your printer.

<edited due to unauthorised advertising and promotion Dos_Box>

Please advise me of your postcode and name of body so that I may retrieve your account history.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours,

Tom Gray
    Sales Manager
    tom.g@ijt.biz

Thank Post
    Not had a problem, and we always get freebies. 20 USB sticks last order.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IJT View Post
    Hello All,

I am sorry to see the apaarent issues on this forum that do not seem to have been brought to our attention/addressed.

All IJT remanufactured products do come with a full 12 month warranty stating they will perform at least to the same quality as an original, same print life and will not affect your printer.

<edited due to unauthorised advertising and promotion Dos_Box>

Please advise me of your postcode and name of body so that I may retrieve your account history.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours,

Tom Gray
    Sales Manager
    tom.g@ijt.biz
    Tom, the problem I have is the time involved in swapping out a leaking cartridge, cleaning the printer, arranging the warranty replacement and boxing up the returns. It is more cost-effective to buy the genuine article.

Thank Post
    We've taken a decision here not to use them anymore. We got to the point where 75% of orders were being sent back and replaced with more faulty toners. My senior tech actually weighed IJT Ink compared to JetTec Ink and was surprised to find the carts where filled over double that of IJT.

Lots of empty promises of freebies never turned up even when chased. We had to eventually write off a C1100n due to the cartridge breaking inside and dropping all the toner inside the printer. IJT where not interested.

This happened at my old school and the techs at this school had the same.

IJT

Thank Post
    Hi Simon,

I know your school well.

It did seem strange that after 8 years of sucessfull trading with your school it suddenly ceased.

Since then we have seemably been unable to contact you since to discuss why this was.

Our warranty covers any printer that has an IJT branded toner within it, we operate a less than 2% failure rate across our remanufactured products.

I unfortunately have no log of this issue with your C1100, however we would be keen to speak to you about it.

We do supply OEM stock as well as remanufactured and would like to think there may be an opporunity of re-opening an old working relationship.

If you would kindly find the time to speak to me and can suggest a good time I will call.

Tom

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,391 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IJT View Post
    Our warranty covers any printer that has an IJT branded toner within it.
    I have to agree with that statement, when we had a problem (as stated previously) we marked our printer with a UV Pen and asked for a new printer and original toners, we got what we asked for. Cant fault on that service!

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I've got one of their catalogues here, and to be honest, they hardly ever come out cheapest of my batch of suppliers. But then, that is probably due to the fact that we don't buy many compatibles - all of our printers are under hardware warranty, so we use originals.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast