+ Post New Thread
Bad Experiences Thread, Net-Ctrl in Purchasing and Trading; I made the big mistake in talking to these at Bett. They will not stop ringing me after I keep ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 1,492 Posts
    Blog Entries

Net-Ctrl

I made the big mistake in talking to these at Bett. They will not stop ringing me after I keep asking to be taken off the list.

I enquired about Ruckus, just a few questions no quote etc. They have them myself with Ruckus purchasing as my only supplier. Not happy about that.

I wish they where like other companies like CP Limited who don't pester!

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Mate, I am sure there is some confusion as I have never had that experience from this company EVER and It's the first time i've heard such feedback about NET-CTRL. Drop Mark Power or Aggy a PM on here and I am sure they will get it sorted for you.

James.

Thank Post
    Hi @FN-GM ,

I am really sorry to hear you have had a bad experience of dealing with us, if you were able to send me a PM with your name I will certainly look into why you have been contacted on more than one occasion, especially if you have requested not to be contacted, as this certainly should not have happened. I will also remove you from any internal system you may still be appearing on so this doesn't happen again.

We aren't a company that will pester our clients, or potential clients at that, and I would certainly like to look into why this happened with you.

Kind Regards,

Josh

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Will PM shortly, why did you register me as your customer with Ruckus?

Thank Post
    Thank you for doing that, as I said I will ensure you are removed from any internal systems that you may have been left on, I will also look into why you were contacted after indicating you did not want to be contacted again.

If we thought you were an attendee that had an interest in Ruckus, the protocol with Ruckus is to register your interest in the solution, this doesn't lock you in as a customer of ours, and still allows you to purchase Ruckus elsewhere.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I had to write a letter to get you off so i can go to somebody else. I only asked a few questions. I dont want you passing my details to a 3rd party without asking, i dont even purchase from you.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,138 Times in 1,034 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FN-GM View Post
    I had to write a letter to get you off so i can go to somebody else. I only asked a few questions. I dont want you passing my details to a 3rd party without asking, i dont even purchase from you.
    From the point of view of people that sell systems - its deal registration basically to safe guard yourself against others. Normally when you at a slightly more advanced stage then just having met somebody at a show!

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by glennda View Post
    Normally when you at a slightly more advanced stage then just having met somebody at a show!
    The conversation can't have been longer than 5 mins. I know why its done but after a quick chat, and exchanged details it shouldn't have been.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I have never found other than exemplary service from Net-Ctrl. Seems there must have been a misunderstanding as James said earlier.

Thank Post
    Deal reg seems a bit cheeky if the conversation was merely a few questions about the product. Did you even ask for a quote?

The few dealings with Net-Ctrl we've had have been ok but we've never purchased from them yet.

Edit: you said you didn't ask for a quote so i think the deal reg bit is taking the mick a little.
    Last edited by RTFM; 19th March 2013 at 07:29 AM.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    If I remember correct Ruckus as a company were in fact on the Net-Ctrl stand at BETT this year, is it possible that you have maybe spoken to that representative as oppose to Net-Ctrl themselves and and in turn this is how your details have been logged? or/ maybe your badge was scanned against the Ruckus Statistics which automatically maybe add you to a database held by ruckus... just a thought!

I think a genuine mistake has been made here to be honest, it's very unlike Net-Ctrl to be fair and I'm not just saying that I have used them many times no a lot of people who also have and not heard of such behavior in the past.

Relax Mr F :-)

James.

Thank Post
    I can speak for Net-Ctrl, dealing with them for 2 separate schools, and have never been hassled by them at all, I'm sure it was a genuine mistake.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread