+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Bad Experiences Thread, NS Optimum in Purchasing and Trading; Hi Midget, I'll pass on your regards to Brian. Alan left us a couple of months ago to take up ...

Thank Post

Re: NS Optimum

Hi Midget,

I'll pass on your regards to Brian.

Alan left us a couple of months ago to take up a position in a school near his home.

Cheers,

Mark

In a Server Room cutting through a forest of Cat5e
    Thank Post

Shame. Alan was a good techie who'd put in a load of extra effort and actually knew what he was talking about.

richard

Quote Originally Posted by wizzard67
    OK, I apologise for the use of that phrase. Please do not take any offence as I am genuinely here to help, not to start a flame-war.

Apologies again.

Mark
    Apology accepted Mark. However I still will have nothing to do with your company ever again and I will do everything I can to make sure no one else either.

Thank Post

Quote Originally Posted by Midget
    Shame. Alan was a good techie who'd put in a load of extra effort and actually knew what he was talking about.
    Yes, Alan's a good bloke with a lot of experience. We have some new boys started now and they're doing a good job as well.

Cheers,

Mark

Thank Post

My best experience with this company was when I posted to a IT related newsgroup, using an e-mail address I reserve exclusively for newsgroup postings. The next day I recieved an e-mail from NSO to that address "following up my enquiry". I eventually got an apology - a Cadburys Curly Wurly!

Thank Post

@richard - I am sorry to hear of your grievances with NSO, and I can only offer my apologies.

@clareq - I do not know how this address was found by our sales team but I can assure you all that these issues are being looked at.

Anyone else - if you require details removed from our systems or have any other problems, please feel free to contact me by PM or leave a message in this thread.

Regards,

Mark

Thank Post

Had the same problem here, sales person who Jill Rose seems to ring a bell kept phoning 2 times a day (or felt like it) After 3 weeks I had enough and lost my rag and asked to speak to a director or manager. She then phoned the head directly and tried to cause me a bit of bother. The outcome of all this was that NS Optimum never got a foothold in our school and never will as long as I'm here. And I advised all other schools and managers here in the north east not to entertain this company. I don't know how this company can claim to provide a service to schools as all they seem to is harass people. By hearing other people’s testimony about their shoddy products and workmanship, just as well they have not got a good sales team, I might have used them god forbid.

Thank Post

Quote Originally Posted by jsnetman
    Had the same problem here, sales person who Jill Rose seems to ring a bell kept phoning 2 times a day (or felt like it) After 3 weeks I had enough and lost my rag and asked to speak to a director or manager. She then phoned the head directly and tried to cause me a bit of bother. The outcome of all this was that NS Optimum never got a foothold in our school and never will as long as I'm here. And I advised all other schools and managers here in the north east not to entertain this company. I don't know how this company can claim to provide a service to schools as all they seem to is harass people. By hearing other people’s testimony about their shoddy products and workmanship, just as well they have not got a good sales team, I might have used them god forbid.
    Thank you for your comments, they will be taken on board.

I am proud to say that 'shoddy products and workmanship' are not tolerated here at NS Optimum, whether or not they have been in the past is another matter.

Regards,

Mark

richard

I am proud to say that 'shoddy products and workmanship' are not tolerated here at NS Optimum, whether or not they have been in the past is another matter.
    Please pull the other one its got bells on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank Post

Quote Originally Posted by richard
    Please pull the other one its got bells on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know I cannot change your views richard.

What I do know is that there are people here who are spending a *lot* of time designing and testing new products and systems. We're pushing very hard in the technical areas of the company and trying to keep all our technical staff up to date with the latest technologies and methods.

Keep up the feedback please everyone.

Regards,

Mark

richard

You will not change my view and probably those of others either. When a company cause someone as much grief as your has to the point where I almost lost my job you tend to sour peoples opinions no matter how you say you have changed.

Thank Post

You will not change my view and probably those of others either. When a company cause someone as much grief as your has to the point where I almost lost my job you tend to sour peoples opinions no matter how you say you have changed.
    OK Richard. Once again, I am sorry for your bad experiences. However, I cannot change the past. I am merely trying to be positive about the changes that are being made here and give people a direct line of feedback (particularly to the technical side of the company).

If you wish to continue to 'sour peoples opinions', that is up to you.

Regards,

Mark

Thank Post

It seems like Mark (wizzard67) is trying to correct some of the problems we all have with NSO - so how about we 'be nice' and put our thoughts about the company here in a professional manner?

I have never dealt with NSO with the exception of asking for a couple of quotes some time ago.

The quotes came back with additional kit I hadn't asked for but the sales rep thought they would be useful. Totally wrong idea! - Please only quote for what people ask for - all you do is confuse things and we don't have the time to decipher the quote. By all means ask the question - 'did you also want such and such or seperate what you think might be useful from what was asked for.

Phone and email spamming - been covered already - I think you have the message on that one

richard

I am being professional. You do not want to see me when I'm not

Thank Post

I am being professional. You do not want to see me when I'm not
    and me btw - it's your turn to clean out Jakes Cage

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast