Competition - How would you get a Casio XJ-A140V into a Promethean cage?!
We have ten Casio XJ-A140 projectors and several Sanyo Promethean cages. Due to limited budget (zero) to get new cages and mounts. How would you get these Casio projectors in these cages.
One classroom we have
- Turned the Projector Cage round so the lockable side is facing front
- Taken the lockable side off the cage leaving gaping hole
- Propped the back off the XJ-A140 with objects (wood from DT)
- Had to move projector to back of cage so the fan has enough room to breathe
- Fiddled mercilessly to get the projector to point onto the IWB
Anyone have any better ideas?? (HELP)