New projector installation - what kit is required?
I've been given the go ahead for a room to be kitted out with a new projector installation over the summer - and this is all new to me due to the other projectors all being on site & mounted before I arrived here.
Just about to source & order the parts required, and then our building maintenance company is happy to install - thus we only have to pay them the labour costs.
Have I missed anything here? The plan is just to use a dry-wipe whiteboard as the screen as an interactive board is not required in this room at all - it's only used for small group work.
1. Projector - Epson EB-X20
2. Dry wipe board - 1200x900 non-magnetic
3. B-Tech Universal Projector Ceiling Mount
4. Wall plate - VGA, Audio (Left / Right / Video)
5. VGA cable - 25m ** Do I need to get a specific VGA cable type / end if I'm using the A/V wall plate? **
6. AV Lead - 25m - 3x phono to 3x phono ** Do I need to get a specific AV cable type / end if I'm using the A/V wall plate? **
7. Long power cable (or provide an extension to the projector mount)
Do I need a specific type of VGA & A/V cable to go into the back of the wall plate?
Thanks very much, trying to ensure I have everything ordered beforehand & ready for the summer.