+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
AV and Multimedia Related Thread, Screencapture in Technical; Originally Posted by penfold If you are producing a walkthrough and want to save time you could use Problem Steps ...
    Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by penfold View Post
    If you are producing a walkthrough and want to save time you could use Problem Steps Recorder (psr.exe) available in Windows 7? It allows you to start recording and makes a text record of what you do and takes screenshots.
    +1 for Problem Steps recorder.

rdk

Thank Post
    Doesn't help you, but when we moved to Macs the command-shift-4 screenshot/snipping function was one of the best little functions built into the OS. I create a lot of instruction type documents and I found this much easier than in windows.

3. Thanks to rdk from:

mac_shinobi (10th August 2012)

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,122 Times in 1,025 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rdk View Post
    Doesn't help you, but when we moved to Macs the command-shift-4 screenshot/snipping function was one of the best little functions built into the OS. I create a lot of instruction type documents and I found this much easier than in windows.
    I was tempted to say that myself earlier but had a gut feeling I would get the anti mac bashing crowd. Although with the windows screen grab utils you can probably setup a keyboard shortcut to take a screen grab using the mouse cursor to set the specified area to capture

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_shinobi View Post
    I was tempted to say that myself earlier but had a gut feeling I would get the anti mac bashing crowd. Although with the windows screen grab utils you can probably setup a keyboard shortcut to take a screen grab using the mouse cursor to set the specified area to capture
    Yeah thats pretty much what you can do with onenote (although shortcut is built in!). You just need to have onenote installed not even open which I was wrong about above.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information