+ Post New Thread
AV and Multimedia Related Thread, Smart Board 680i unifi 35 in Technical; Good afternoon, is Smart Board 680i unifi 35, the projector lamp in a minute is disconnected though the projector continues ...

Thank Post

Smart Board 680i unifi 35

Good afternoon, is Smart Board 680i unifi 35, the projector lamp in a minute is disconnected though the projector continues to work, expose a projector in vertical position all works without problems, can there was such problem, prompt as to solve the given malfunction.

Thank Post
    "can there was such problem" ???? stop using online translators, they are crap

3. Thanks to maestromasada from:

Oops_my_bad (30th May 2011)

Thank Post
    This is not a Smoothwall question either and should really be posted in the general tech support forums. I will try to move it but if I cannot I will close this thread.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,584 Times in 1,421 Posts
    @igor2011 whilst I appreciate that your first language doesn't appear to be english unless you can repost with an actualy question that makes sense so that our members may be of assistance I shall be deleting this whole thread.

Ben

Thank Post
    I see what your asking it sounds like you have a faulty lamp i suspect your lamp may have been switched off without cooling causing it to distort this can cause the problems you describe of lamp shutting off after switch on.

you only option is to try a new lamp.

Marc
    Projector Engineer

Thank Post
    [QUOTE=igor2011;682489]Good afternoon, is Smart Board 680i unifi 35, the projector lamp in a minute is disconnected though the projector continues to work, expose a projector in vertical position all works without problems, can there was such problem, prompt as to solve the given malfunction

I understand what you are saying as we have a number of these Unifi 35 projectors which shut down within a few seconds after getting to the menu screen. If the unit is off the wall and stnading straight up in the air then it will stay on as normal, but as soon as it is laid down (in any orientation) then it goes off......puzzeling. If any one has answers then I would be most greatful as we have over 40 of the blighters!

Thank Post
    No this is lamp failure at running temp the lamp is soft so will distort the glass (actually its quartz) tube so if this is distorted by damage IE. shutting down without cooling when you use it in normal position it will distort further in downward direction and cause it to shut down, if you have the projector so the lamp eliment is facing up it is not pulled down when it gets hot so does not distort further i think if you try it upside down it will also work, so the answer it to mount all boards on the ceiling (only joking), you need to try a new lamp. if this does not work then you have a secondary problem of damaged ballest, that will be time to look at changing projectors as they are not cost effective to repair.

Marc
    Projector Engineer

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread