+ Post New Thread
AV and Multimedia Related Thread, Smart Eco Projector in Technical; Anyone come across these smart-eco-projector or are these just another name for the Casio (I think) bulbless projector? Anyone got ...
    Thank Post

Smart Eco Projector

Anyone come across these smart-eco-projector or are these just another name for the Casio (I think) bulbless projector? Anyone got a typical price for them?

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 761 Posts
    The picture on that page is quite clearly the Casio LED projector with the Casio logo Photoshopped out.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,053 Times in 922 Posts
    From that site I think they are a solutions provider so selling them as an Eco-Projector, probably sticking a mark-up on the Casio price and fitting it job done

Thank Post
    Yes, but what price can I get a casio one for and whats the delivery time like as they were long delivery when they first came out.

Thank Post
    Long lead times are here again just like at the start of the year I'm afraid. I've had an A140 on order since late July and its still not arrived, infact I had 2 but swapped one for an A130.

Unless your chosen supplier has stock on a shelf of them the only models I can see around at present are a tiny number of A130s and A135s, everything else appears to be on back-order. With a date of end of November by the looks of it (this was beginning of November last month.... so its still slipping).

I can already see an angry queue at the Casio stand at BETT if they don't get these supply issues resolved, certainly if I don't see my A140 before Christmas I will be rather unhappy and asking questions of Casio at BETT as they have a great product, I don't think anyone who's used one can argue that its not a great product, but they have, in my opinion, the most abysmal record for shipment of them, I bet if I ordered a new custom Ferrari today (not that I can afford one) I bet that would arrive quicker than my outstanding Casio.

Thank Post
    The stock of 140's has come in to the UK and John you should have yours if you have ordered it with a decent reseller.

Yes stock has been an issue. Again without self promotion, certain resellers have got a good stock level of these poducts continuously but they are few and far between ie only 1 I know of

As I've said previously regarding the casio's just make sure you order with a reputable reseller as many companies are making claims of stock, and when it is coming in. Ask them who at Casio they are speaking to as there are only a couple of people in the UK who work with the channel from Casio and if in doubt ask them to give you a call. If they are a decent Casio reseller they should have no problem getting Alan or Phil to speak to you directly with an honest response of stock etc...

TechSupp which models are you looking for? If you let me know I should be able to let you know what the delivery should be like.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenC View Post
    The stock of 140's has come in to the UK and John you should have yours if you have ordered it with a decent reseller.
    Ah that's great news, and yes its with a decent supplier off the CITHS Buying Framework so I expect to get my hands on mine in the next few days.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread