+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
AV and Multimedia Related Thread, BETT Casio Projector in Technical; Originally Posted by glennda oh i did send one on the 19th jan just after bett as i saw on ...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by glennda View Post
    oh i did send one on the 19th jan just after bett as i saw on a post that you where a supplier?
    have just pm'd you

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,399 Times in 1,159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glennda View Post
    i asked if you would tell me how much roughly they are going for and never got a reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mb2k01 View Post
    Perhaps also look to become a sponsor then..?

I would welcome a quotation via PM by any company (sponsor or not) who would like to sell me one. Best value wins, as usual.

I suggest using the EduGeekBuy link at the top. It works really well, and you can remain anonymous if you wish.

There is a way to reuse quotes i think, which would be helpful to other members, and saves the suppliers time in quoting. The best thing is you can get a great price.

Also, we can keep discussion here to specifics of the projector.

Thank Post
    I am one of the main Distributors into the reseller channel and wanted to clear up the stock situation within the UK. NOBODY currently has any stock, no reseller, no distributor. Even the Manufacturer is demonstrating on a pre-production model.

We are due to have some stock arrive this week, but cannot guarantee this. All of this stock however has been pre sold on the back of the Bett show. Pricing is all over the place but I can say that whoever has the stock will not be selling it at a loss. This is one of the most fantastic products to arrive in the AV industry for some time and really will become the projector of choice.

It looks like the end of March/start of April will be the first time and free stock is available. This is of course subject to demand which is unbeleivably high.

My suggestion is that you go to a reputable reseller and ask for a price and a also when you can have one. Lots of people are selling something they either do not have or cannot get hold of for a long time for a ridiculous price.........there is always a catch to a bargain!!!

4. Thanks to philwaterhouse from:

vikpaw (26th January 2010)

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by philwaterhouse View Post
    I am one of the main Distributors into the reseller channel and wanted to clear up the stock situation within the UK. NOBODY currently has any stock, no reseller, no distributor. Even the Manufacturer is demonstrating on a pre-production model.

We are due to have some stock arrive this week, but cannot guarantee this. All of this stock however has been pre sold on the back of the Bett show. Pricing is all over the place but I can say that whoever has the stock will not be selling it at a loss. This is one of the most fantastic products to arrive in the AV industry for some time and really will become the projector of choice.

It looks like the end of March/start of April will be the first time and free stock is available. This is of course subject to demand which is unbeleivably high.

My suggestion is that you go to a reputable reseller and ask for a price and a also when you can have one. Lots of people are selling something they either do not have or cannot get hold of for a long time for a ridiculous price.........there is always a catch to a bargain!!!
    Phil , we have sold a few units that our main disty midwich had stock off and these have been delivered so please dont assume , also see your pm

Thank Post
    Simon,

If you can supply me with a genuine serial number I will donate £100 to a charity of your choice. I am a personal friend of the Casio Manufacturer representing the UK and sat with him for 3 hours on Friday talking about supply.

Sorry but you have not supplied these in the UK yet as they have only shipped from Japan last week.

Plese respond with the serial numbers and I will gladly agree with you that you have shipped some. Midwich, Medium and indeed MicroP are all still waiting for stock.

Thanks

7. 2 Thanks to philwaterhouse:

CPLTD (25th January 2010), SimpleSi (25th January 2010)

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    apologies Phil, seems my colleague missinformed me as this was their deal , the order has been place and stock is in by end of this week, I will look to grab a serial number for you friday if the offer is still open ,

Thank Post
    Simon,

Offer was for SHIPPED STOCK !!!

I think we all need to agree that NO stock is yet available and deliveries CANNOT be guaranteed as even the UK Manager for Casio CANNOT tell us exactly when these units are arriving.

We want this product to be the No1 Projecto used in education as it is Green and the ROI is amazing.

Let's not get carried away with over promising goods that will inevitably just annoy and push away the teachers/purchasers of what is a fantastic product.

Thanks

Phil

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,486 Times in 1,928 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Ok, can anyone give any idea when the XJ-A145 would be available in the UK? I had hoped we would be able to get one for the half term coming up in early Feb.

Is this likely or unlikely?

Thank Post
    Localzuk,

I would hope that some units will be in the channel by then but nobody can be certain. All units that are shipping into the UK are allocated to the resellers that have placed stock orders on the distributors.

My suggestion to anyone is to get in touch with your reseller and place an order with them. The higher up the list you are the more chance you have. I would say that any of the units coming in are sold from a distributors perspective, only the resellers will be able to give you a better picture. Call them and ask if they have placed a stocking order and how many have they sold of that order, that will give you a better indication as to wether you will get a unit for your target date you have in mind.

Thanks

Phil

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,194 Times in 1,006 Posts
    Blog Entries
    @Sponsors.

Please note this forum belongs to Sun, and you may not advertise pricing within it. If you wish to advertise you pricing please use the 'Our Advertisors' forum. However it should belong in the AV forum. Moving now.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    apologies Dos_box I actually thought it was in AV

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,194 Times in 1,006 Posts
    Blog Entries
    It is now!

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Apparently there are only like 150 of them coming into the UK, weather that is true or not i dont know 100% but from the company that informed us of this i would say it is true and they are getting near enough all of them anyway.

So i doubt anyone will have them to sell straight away, and with regards to the price you will probably find getting them below that price would mean you will be waiting a while!

So all i am saying is just be carefull.

James.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,053 Times in 922 Posts
    Some posts have been unapproved from this thread whilst the Admins have discussions. If anyone has any questions about this action, please don't create a new thread to discuss it, re-contribute to this thread on the matters of the items missing from view or PM individual members, discussions should be directed directly to a site admin AKA Dos_Box, Ric, Russ or ZeroHour as our Site Admins.

Thank Post
    Further to john's comment, this thread will remain locked for now whilst it is investigated. Further action will be taken and any necessary information will be post here.

I would like to ask that members respect the investigation and deline from posting about the matter until this thread is re-opened.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567