+ Post New Thread
AV and Multimedia Related Thread, Bitwig Studio v1.0 Released in Technical; It's been a long time coming, but Bitwig Studio is finally available. Website / Features / Download (Demo) / System ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 1,937 Posts

Bitwig Studio v1.0 Released

It's been a long time coming, but Bitwig Studio is finally available.

Website / Features / Download (Demo) / System Requirements

Bitwig Studio is a dynamic software solution for music creation and performance to realize all of your musical ideas in every stage of production.

From sound design to music creation, discover the new standard in customized workflow. Bitwig Studio inspires you to take greater control of your productions, giving you access to every aspect of your workflow as needed. Streamline your creative process and quickly take your music from ideas to complete songs, tracks and compositions. With Bitwig Studio, you’re in command of a workflow that works best for you.

Record and arrange, improvise and perform, or do it all at once. Choose between several display profiles. Design your own sounds with dedicated container devices. Combine built-in instruments, effects, and VST plug-ins. Bitwig Studio’s unified mapping system allows you to modulate any device or VST parameter using macro controls and modulator devices.

Explore a new world of creative possibilities, including audio and note expressions, histogram-based value editing, layered editing, extensive bounce-in-place functions, automatic slicing, smart controller integration, and the Open Controller Scripting API. Every feature in Bitwig Studio was developed by musicians, for musicians. Welcome to the next generation of music creation and performance software for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.

@jinnantonnixx, @synaesthesia. Thought you might be interested based on this thread from 2012.

2. Thanks to Arthur from:

synaesthesia (28th March 2014)

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I had the Bitwig email this morning! I'll check it over the weekend.

I'm using MusE on Ubuntu at the mo as this suits what I do. Its audio routing is extremely flexible and the software is very nimble.

Thank Post
    Sorry to bump but just discovered this relatively new player in the market and wondered whether for education it's worth considering vs cubase elements? Ideally to function in a Windows-based networked environment, something which Cubase certainly isn't renowned for (to say the least)!

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I'd also look at Mutools. I used to use its ancestor, Muzys, when I used to use Windows.
    MuTools.com

It's a really nice bit of software. There's a cut down free version.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread