+ Post New Thread
AV and Multimedia Related Thread, Youtube education issue in Technical; We use youtube education running through lightspeed filtering here and all was going very well until our ability to add ...
    Thank Post

Youtube education issue

We use youtube education running through lightspeed filtering here and all was going very well until our ability to add playlists to our account and thus unlocking them to students stopped working. Our regional school's broadband supplier said "its a problem youtube's end" and that was that. Wondering if anyone can shed any light on this as I can not find any reference to any known issue.

Thank Post
    Had exactly the same problem here. Reported it through lightspeed and after a week or so got the answer back that it was down to youtube (read google) and there was no timescale. A pretty annoying answer considering that this feature was one of the main reasons we went for lightspeed. THis was what i received

Hi James,

Regarding YouTube and the Education Library, Iíve been informed that this is a known issue and is a defect on the YouTube side which they have acknowledged and there is nothing we can do until they resolve this.

If you would like I can get this case put into the defect queue, which once resolved I can then inform you.

I was also sent this link from one of their advisors.
    https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2592696?hl=en

Havent heard anything back since Feb.

James

3. Thanks to jjohnsoncantell from:

robjduk (25th June 2013)

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information