Hello,

We would like to add to our small Flip camera collection and as they are no longer available, I have been searching the web for suitable alternatives.

Our kids (and teachers) love the Flip because it is so simple to use. The only downside with the Flips is that there is no still capture.

I have had a look at some of the Kodak and Sony Bloggies pocket camcorders and they look great - but none of them appear to have a flash, so I am wondering if this will cause a problem as most of the still photos will be taken inside the classrooms with varying degrees of light available.

Ideally I would like to buy something that can capture video and stills - and then I can get rid of all our old decaying digital cameras and kill two birds with one stone!

So, should I look at pocket camcorders with still capture facility - or the other way around? I am sure there must be hoards of digital cameras out there with decent video capture (and in a format that can easily be imported into Movie Maker!).

Does anyone have any recommendations? I am looking to spend between 50 - 100 per camera.

Thanks!