+ Post New Thread
AV and Multimedia Related Thread, MagicInfo Sound in Technical; Hi Fellow Edugeekers (been a while) I am asking your expert advise as i am having an issue with this ...
    Thank Post

Talking MagicInfo Sound

Hi Fellow Edugeekers (been a while)

I am asking your expert advise as i am having an issue with this magicinfo software. I am not an expert in this software and to be honest i hate it, but i have a user who wants to be able to put sound to the magic info screens. The screens themselves have sound enabled and the magicinfo software has the desired music file in it's library, but how do you get the music to play and publish it to the screen.

She also wants to use a powerpoint so i tried putting the music in over the powerpoint (on the ppt presentation) and it works in powerpoint but it wont publish as it errors, so my next step was to try to put it in over the top of a standard ppt file without the music on it, and haver it playing over the top but i can't seem to do this. Is there a simple way of getting both the video/ppt and the sound playing at the same time or is it even possible?

Please let me know any help would eb appreciated. Samsung are useless and can't help really.

Many thanks

Ben

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by f4rn4th View Post
    Hi Fellow Edugeekers (been a while)

I am asking your expert advise as i am having an issue with this magicinfo software. I am not an expert in this software and to be honest i hate it, but i have a user who wants to be able to put sound to the magic info screens. The screens themselves have sound enabled and the magicinfo software has the desired music file in it's library, but how do you get the music to play and publish it to the screen.

She also wants to use a powerpoint so i tried putting the music in over the powerpoint (on the ppt presentation) and it works in powerpoint but it wont publish as it errors, so my next step was to try to put it in over the top of a standard ppt file without the music on it, and haver it playing over the top but i can't seem to do this. Is there a simple way of getting both the video/ppt and the sound playing at the same time or is it even possible?

Please let me know any help would eb appreciated. Samsung are useless and can't help really.

Many thanks

Ben
    Hi Ben,

Screenshots attached.

In the music section on your background or wherever you want the music (which has to be a WAV- MP3's don't work) you need to make sure the music is turned 'on' as by default it is 'off'.

ScreenShot008.jpg

Secondly make sure to 'add' your music file to your library first and then 'add' it in the music file section.

ScreenShot009.jpg

I hate Magicinfo too But once you get your head around its limited, slow use you'll win

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread