SonicWall SSL VPN Firmware V6 Released
by, 21st April 2012 at 01:31 PM (5299 Views)
For those who use SonicWall SSL VPN devices a couple of days ago a new version of the firmware was released adding some nice new features. For myself the most notable one is support for Mac OS X Lion.
- A few more nice new features include:
- Endpoint Control Polices. This can check if the client has up to date AV, is a member of your domain if desired
- If you have the virtual appliance or a SRA 4200.
- ActiveSync support. The appliance will allow you to use ActivSync without opening ports to an exchange server.
- Cross Domain Single Sign On - Would be handy for those who have an admin and curriculum domain.
Release notes can be found here.
Total Trackbacks 0