by, 20th June 2010 at 08:52 PM (1628 Views)
A few things I didn't realise about the Windows key in Windows 7:
- The Windows key plus any number "clicks" on the corresponding icon pinned to the start menu, reading from left to right.
- Use Windows key and space to hide all windows until you release the Windows key.
- Windows key and = will zoom in with Magnifier by 100% per press of the key.
- Windows key and Home did err, something. One moment it switched windows, the next minimised and restored one.
- Windows key and Delete brought up a window saying Open Folder and an option to Recurse directories. I didn't go any further then that given it had no explanation what it did.
Total Trackbacks 0